Thanks to one of our CF ICE members, we will have an opportunity to help out those who devastated by the deadly tornadoes that struck Oklahoma recently.
We will be collecting items at CrossFit ICE July 8-13th to be transported to those victims who were fortunate to escape with their lives.
To focus our energy and our goods for Oklahoma, we will kick off the week with the WOD, “Oklahoma Strong”.
If you would like to donate items for collection, below is a list of recommended items:
- Gift cards to Lowes, Home Depot, Walmart and Target
- Clothes (please, new clothes/shoes ONLY)
- Hygiene products (male and female)
- Leather work gloves
- Non-perishable snacks such as energy bars, granola bars, nuts and dried fruit
- Contractor bags for clean-up crews
You can bring these items to CrossFit ICE of Chesterfield, MO for donation July 8-13th.
Thank you in advance for your generosity and compassion.